Sunday, February 07, 2010

Wish I Was There



I wish I could attend this seminar with my cousin in March coz I've benefitted alot just by watching the series of 29 talks the speaker has on Youtube. I would expect that this would be the brilliant follow-up or sequel coz I definitely agree with this statement:

"The heart of the believer is lit with a basic consciousness and awareness of Allah SWT. Consider what happens when that believer learns and establishes the proper foundation to understand Allah’s qualities from the Qur’aan and Sunnah…his heart will burst and beam with illuminating light, the light which results from an understanding of his Creator."

Subhan Allah, truly:
“... the fuel of revelation reaches him, gives glad tidings to his heart…the light of revelation is added to the light of his own God-given nature and the two combine to become, “light upon light” - Ibn Qayyim [Tafseer of Surah Nur :35]

Note to me: Check out the curriculum (in US)...and another closer to home... hmm...

P/S: Happy birthday dear Regy :)

No comments: